Re: [VAL] Short Range FM Broadcasting

> No one said it would be easy - just nice to have

I did suggest AM carrier-current on your other thread Tom. I'd be interested
in your comments.

And I see I can add Gerald and Dean to the list of FCC licensed engineers in
the Club :)

Overall I do have to agree with Gerald. If you want coverage, the best way
would be to convince a local station to set up an on-site remote studio for
the duration of the International. An AM station might be your best bet. Many
of them have trailers mounted studios  and other promotional gear for sports
events and the like that could be easily brought to the International site.

You've got a good idea Tom, I hope we professionals haven't come off as trying
to rain on your idea. At least for me, that was never my intention.
Sometimes, the actual implementation of an idea is massively more complex and
costly than the clear and simple idea might suggest.

We need to make sure we don't throw a $100,000.00 solution at a $50.00
problem.

And I'll leave you with the key word "solution" :)

Rick Kunath
WBCCI #3060