RE: [VAL] Adaptability - retaining the Look and Feel

Rick,

Great reply and feedback.  I see the light and need for CB / Amature Radios.
For information dissemination, only one way is required - like those reading
a newspaper.  For the workers / volunteers, I concur, two way is required
(like the reporters for a newspaper).  But, not for the masses.  A better
way for info dissmenation would be a International Web site with a news
board. I agree, enough said.  Now, back to Vintage talk.

Thanks,

Rob