Re: [VAL] RE: 1967-68 Type 2 & 3 Phillips/Corning window issue

Hi Forrest:

I took a look at Steve's site.  I didn't realize that he had that info
there.  That's essentially what I have in my manual and was offering Diane.

Re: My experience doing it.  Seems to me that I followed those directions
and didn't have any problems.  Perhaps you could forward my address to her
and we might be able to determine why she does.  Or not.....  "Skip the
middle man", as it were <grin>.  Then if she get's the job done, she can
tell you how she did it.  Or not....

Anyhow, she may have it all fixed by now.

Lemme know,

GQ '67 Safari in CA