Re: [VAL] Looking for a dead short in clearance lights

Tom

At first I tried the pig-tail.  No lights, blown fuse in tow vehicle.
Next I disconnected the pigtail at the trailer. Took off the
connector on the trailer.  Used a jumper to try to connect to green
wire which should be the clearance lights.  Large spark, melted down
the jumper.  I was able to isolate the backup, left turn, right turn,
charge, and ground.  Brake line does not seem  to power the brakes,
no clicking.  There were no lights after pro rewired Caravel.  He
moved the place that the pig tail inters the Caravel.
Dan
69 Caravel
14148