Re: [VAL] 1964 Globetrotter

Congratulations on your GT purchase!
Our California built '64 GT manual lists the blackwater tank capacity as
10 gallons.
Also, ours has Hadco hubs and uses this seal:

TCM Seal #223263TB
2.250 X 3.264 X .312 TB
DICHTOMATIK NORTH AMERICA
1087 Park Place
Shakopee, MN 55379
(952) 894-8400

It is a double lip seal that is an improvement over the original felt
seal that came with the trailer. Dichtomatik will ONLY sell through
dealers and mine required that I buy a min. quantity of 10.  They came
out to about $8.50 each plus shipping.  So, after installing a set and
giving a set to Fred Coldwell for his '64, I have 3 sets left over.
I'll keep one extra set and if anyone on the lists needs a pair, let me
know. I'll sell you a SET for $20 + postage. Please note that you should
measure your old seals to verify that they are the same ID & OD as
listed above.  Your OD will mic slightly smaller than 3.264 because they
are designed to be pressed into the hub, which compresses them. If you
have an Ohio trailer, I don't have any idea what kind of hub they used,
maybe Fred does. I'm pretty sure that from '65 on they changed the specs.

Rob Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter, #1824, VAC
Denver, CO