[VAL] (no subject)

I have a 61 Tradewind, I put water in it for the first time this year. when I
went inside there was a puddle on the floor. Turns out the water tank had a
small split in the side. The green plastic tank (not original), is 11" by 11"
by 54" long. Is there a way to patch the tank and if not what would be a good
replacement and where can they be obtained? On a different topic, are there any
new developments in LED light technology that would benefit trailerites?
Thanks, Phil