[VAL] parts for 1976 land yacht

Hi All:  I'm new to this list and thought I'd put out a request for some
parts I need for my 1976 Land Yacht.  I am looking for two dump valves,
one with a 9-1/2 inch handle and another with a 6" handle.  One is for grey
water, the other for black water.  Mine are working OK at this point, but I'm
concerned they might give out.

In addition, I need a reflector cover and a light cover for the two lights
closest to the outside of the trailer on the taillight bezel assembly.

Do any of you know  where I might find these parts?  Any help would surely
be appreciated.
 Thanks,

Andy