[VAL] Thanks & update

Well isn't it lovely that a several people remember me!  Thanks for your
notes.  A brief synopsis of my hiatus; I took a job out west with my
employer, involving such a vast territory that I was able to choose my new
hometown.  I picked the small town of Driggs, Idaho, just outside of Jackson
Hole, WY.  Most of my work involved working on the North Slope of AK, and
I really enjoyed the experience.  Yet over time, I decided I was still hungry
to be back into the "game," and moved back east a little over a year ago.
Earlier this year I accepted a position in Philadelphia, now thoroughly back
into a cosmopolitan lifestyle.

The trailer has traveled with me every step of the way.  In "travel," it was
actually flatbedded as a condition of my relocation.  So the trailer has seen
more time on the back of truck rather than any hauling I've done with it to
date.  One of my friends recently accused me of owning the trailer solely to
pi** my employer off.

Which brings me to status of the restoration.  It's been going very slowly, but
at least moving along.  I did a pretty extensive "gutting" early on, and had
to make new gauchos.  I also made all new doors & drawers, all looking pretty
darn snappy.  I also made all new cushions and covers, and am equally pleased
with those.  I got the trailer wiring finally figured out, with new LED
taillights.  I replaced both e-brakes & wheel bearings.  I became a polishing
fool in the low-humidity of the west, but have a powerful lesson in corrosion
if you leave plastic touching the skin over winter (another story).  I have
Bruce pre-finished flooring ready for installation, but first want to make sure
I don't have work that could damage it left to do.

Well that was long winded.  Thanks again for your welcome(s).
Fran
'62 Safari
Border Terrier 'Buster' - 11, 'Scout' - 3
'97 Dodge 360