Re: [VAL] Magic Chef oven

Hi Steve:

I have a pretty good description of the way the stove works in my '67
manual.  If this stove is like mine, it is a little strange in the way that
the oven pilot works.  Ie, that you have to light one pilot, which in turn
lights another pilot, which in turn lights the oven burner.  There is also a
diagram of the controls and tubing arrangement, with all the valves etc.

If you don't have a manual that shows this, and the stove appears to be the
same one (4 burner model 418 I think) I would be glad to scan and send the
page or two that shows this.  There is also an exploded view of a Magic Chef
stove in the VAC archives.  Unfortunately, most of the detail is of the 3
burner model # 318, but still worth looking at.

Lemme know if you want me to e-mail the manual info.

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA