Re: [VAL] Parts needed

Dick,

    Send me the model number of your Magic Chef stove and/or a photo of the
door and handle.  I have a 3- burner Model #165 with a chromed handle 8 1/4"
long with the two mounting screws 5 3/8" on center that I'd be happy to send
you just for the cost of the shipping.

    As far as the hinge screw is concerned, I just took mine off for a look
see.  It appears to be a 4 mm? hex head bolt.  A little modification on on
your part with a grinder would make it work perfectly if you can't find a
replacement.  You could use the remaining one as a sample of how to make
your own second one.  Make two, one as a spare......hmmmm??

    Good luck,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA