[VAL] Cargo Shifting: Generic Thetford and other head parts.

    All,

    As waaaay too many of you know, I've been entangled in the replacement
of my aft flooring, plumbing (Sharkbite rocks!) and the reinstallation of my
holding tank and Thetford toilet.  Well, I have a bunch of little parts left
over that I'd like to share with you all.

    Here they are:

    1.  A brand new white (PVC?)  Thetford threaded adapter, their part
number 33084 and it's still in its package, unused.  This adapter has female
threads for attaching to the bottom of a holding tank and is useless to me
because my old adapter has male threads.  Would the Customer Service people
at Thetford take the time to describe this part to me?  No, I was told all
they knew was that it looked like the crummy, microscopic drawing they faxed
to me.  Anyway, my loss is someone elses gain if you need this part.  It
also has the four drilled holes for a Thetford slide valve to attach to.
I'm not offering that valve but do also have.....

    2.  ....the old (completely cleaned) stainless top of my original valve
assembly that is free to anyone.  I bought the rebuild kit for the old valve
that included the new plate, etc.

    3.  A brand new black (ABS) toilet flange (7" diameter flange, 3" center
hole) that threads into the top of the holding tank.  This is the one that
receives the heads of the closet bolts used for attaching the toilet.  I
bought this sight unseen only to find out upon its arrival that the threads
are only 3/4" deep whereas my old original metal and ABS flange had 2 1/4"
deep threads designed to span the 3/4" plywood over the top of the poly tank
used to spread the load so to speak and engage with the female threads in
the tank top.

    4.  Lastly is the brand new extra rubber donut that seals the toilet to
the flange just mentioned.

    If you think you can use any of these parts and don't want them to
resell, let me know and I'll send any or all to you for the cost of the
postage, that's it.

    Good luck,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508