[VAL] Parts needed

I have a '72 Trade Wind that I'm attempting to get back on the road.
Progress is moving ahead, but I need a couple of items.  The Magic Chef
oven door handle has broken.  I'd like to find a replacement or
possibly someone is scrapping their oven, and I could buy the old
handle and/or door.

Item two needed is small and that's why I need it!  I lost the little
screw that holds the Dometic frig door in place.  This is the hinge
screw/pin that goes up on top.  I sure would like to find a replacement
screw.

I have two original 30 lb 1972 LP tanks I'll give to anyone interested.
  They have the old valves.

See you down by the barn . . . .

Dick Harrold
Noblesville, IN USA