Re: [VAL] CB channel while traveling is ?

Hi Bobby,

A while ago I purchase a Cobra handheld CB radio that also tunes in the
weather channels.  I keep this specific Cobra radio in our tow vehicle so
that we can receive weather reports in route to our destination.  I
originally bought the CB part of it so my wife could tell me to turn the
trailer this way or that way while backing up - the weather radio part is
what sold me on the radio.  Since then I'd purchased a Radio Shack BNC
connector antenna that extends to a good length in a better signal than the
regular rubber duckie antenna that came with it.

I plug this radio into the 12vdc system of the tow vehicle so I don't worry
about the 8-penlight batteries or so that it requires.  I use NiMH
rechargeable batteries also when I use battery power.

To back in now we use the Motorola handheld family channel radios.

Tom
WBCCI 5303