RE: [VAL] CB channel while traveling is ?

I purchased the same Cobra handheld CB a couple of years ago and second
Tom's endorsement.  Having a weather radio can be critical when out in our
Airstreams.  I too use it in the tow vehicle using the 12V input and an
external antenna and find that I am getting as good a range on receive and
transmit as others using the classic Cobra units that have been "tuned".  If
you buy this by all means buy a set of NiMH batteries as burning thru 8 toss
away batteries adds up real quick.

David