Re: [VAL] Dead bolt lock for airstream

Hi Steve:
    I put a stainless steel deadbolt on my Bubble. The part containing
the striker (bolt) is on the side of the trailer, not on the door. The
receiver is in the door. Key for the outside and turnbolt for the
inside. Very secure. Looks original - well ok, not "original" original
but does look as though it might have always been there. A brushed
finish on it. Got it a the local hardware store. Not a big deal, but
some fiddling around to get everything to meet just right. Want a
picture?