[VAL] I'm looking for just a few more parts.

    All,

    My vintage parts list is getting shorter and shorter, currently down to
three items.  Here's what I'm looking for:

    1.  Six (6) window lift rod ends.  They are off white plastic knobs that
are cone shaped about 1" long, 3/4" wide at the bottom with a 1/4" hole in
the tapered small end, photo available.  It may be that these knobs were
unique to 1969 Airstreams but not 100% sure about that.

    2.  Seven feet of gold anodized I-beam curtain track and the five gold
anodized mounting arms for under the three front windows.

    3.  Complete Vintage Zip Dee awning eight feet or longer.  Sunbrella
condition not important.

    Thanks to anyone for your help,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508