Re: [VAL] Fantastic Fan replacement

Fantastic Fan replaced the working parts to my fan 4 times in the 1st year I
owned and I finally got tired of installing the parts and charged it off to a
bad experience.
At the Fl State rally they than replaced the inter unit including the cover
It was working fine there I have not turned it on since Hopefully it still
works.I bought one with all the bells and whistles.
The trailer is parked in my side yard  I use a standard fan with the rear
window cracked  for ventilation and to keep mildew down.
Jim Smith