[VAL] Re: Magazine Rack

Thanks to Fred, Herb and Tom for suggestions!

Tom is correct, the rack was hung by four screws (two at top and two at bottom)
that entered from the wall in the bath, behind the rack. The rack resembles the
new ones on new Airstreams.

Fred, I'm going to try your suggestion. I really appreciate the detailed list
of instuctions!! If I can hang it on the aluminum wall it will cover a bunch of
holes left by the removal of the curbside goucho. ( I didn't take it out!) It's
a cute magazine rack made from the same wood as the cabinets and original to
the FC. I found it thrown under the remaining couch.

Patti