Re: [VAL] The REAL Facts 1976 Airstream rear bath

    No Ken! All you have told me is good information. I was told by
others you can't get to the plumbing without cutting a hole, and I was
even told how big a hole! I didn't know how many models work this way
but Oasis said many years are this way. I'm tired today and old. But
early tomorrow I will get to removing the old valves and taking a
picture of them. I will email the pictures to Rick at Oasis and he will
make up a kit that I will put back in.

karl