Re: [VAL] a winner~

IMHO, this is clearly a custom. The shower should have the toilet on the
raised portion of the floor. The rear shower, side bath are a unique floor
plan. Also the fridge next to the stove is a new one on me. Maybe a PO took
it in to the factory for modifications in the early '60s and at that time
they redid the serial number. Clear Views with a 13 panel end cap is truly
unique.

This trailer was on Ebay last week for about a day and was pulled. I thought
maybe someone locally saw the listing and went and bought it for a song. Now
its back with the same photos and starting price.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin
VAC #2699, TCT