Re: [VAL] The REAL Facts 1976 Airstream rear bath

Wait just a second.......

I told you what I had to do on my 75 - which was remove the rear bumper and drop
the pan - you said that would not work on your 76.  I could not have fixed mine
without doing that.  Guess I won't answer the question if it comes up again
unless its a 1975 Tradewind.  Seems to me what I said would have worked because
you remove the bumper first - then if you find you don't have to drop the pan
thats ok.

Not to mention I was the one who told you to call Oasis.

Ken J.