Re: [VAL] Dump valve removal

I think so. On mine the Thetford valve has a rubber seal that fits into
the groove you see on the tank flange. The valve doesn't screw into the
flange, just pushed in. The 4 screws hold the valve body to the flange.
See :

http://www.nwflorida.net/thetford
for a pix of a spare valve I have. It shows the top side and bottom of the valve. The screws would go into the tank flange. However if I remember correctly from when I worked on this several years ago, there is a 4 way PVC connector that attaches below the this valve on mine . The two side connectors go to the sinks/tub. The top goes to the thetford valve. The bottom hole has another flange that the stinky slinky attaches to. If all your drain pipes are connected like this the pipes would be in the way of just pullling the thetford straight down.