Re: [VAL] Dump valve removal

    Herb,

    With the thought in mind of leaving the plumbing intact, is it possible
to remove the four rusted screws by some means and then just pull the valve
assembly straight down from the flange on my tank?  I guess what I'm asking
is whether or not the valve is pressed into the flange and sealed with an
O-ring or if it threads into the flange.  Of course, all this assumes that
there is a flange on mine similar to the one on your glass tank.

    Thank you for including the image of the bottom of your tank.  It gives
me an idea as to how mine might be put together.  My dump valve appears to
be the same as yours by the way.

    Thanks,

    Glyn