Re: [VAL] Plastic on Bathroom vanity light - 62 Tradewind

Hi BeBe -
I know exactly what you're talking about. The material is brittle and
cracks or breaks easily. A couple of solutions may be to use the
back side of a utility knife and scribe a pretty deep cut by going
over it a couple of times and breaking it over the edge of a cabinet
or workbench. If the scribe cut is deep enough, it will break along
the line. Another possibility is to use a cutting wheel on a Dremel.
I've tried both of these methods on thin plexiglas and it works quite
well.

I'd like to see pictures of your bathroom light because I've not seen
another like the one in my Trade Wind.

FF