Re: [VAL] Economical Tow Vehicles

Thanks for the advice Scott!
My 25' cruiser is a single axle and yes,  it does have a long overhang in the
rear.  The axle is almost in the center of the trailer and being that it is a
park model,  (no water or black water tanks)  I'm going to put a water tank
in the front under the couch for better front to rear balance.  BTW  the Volvo
960 weighs 3,600 lbs.   We are not going to be full timers and do not plan to
bring a lot of books or canned goods but do plan to weigh the trailer a few
times while we load it to keep the weight under 3,500 lbs.  I've also been
thinking of getting an old Ford Fairlane with a 289 in it.  Your Dodge Cummins
sounds terrific!
Vanessa