Re: [VAL] Economical Tow Vehicles

Vanessa,

I don't full time either (heck I'm only 42!) But grew up with my Airstream.
I can tell you now, while a smaller, lighter tow vehicle will "do", you will
have more "white knuckle" days than comfortable, confident days unless you
plan to stay off the interstates. In the old days when our trailers were
built, interstates were non existant or just new. The rule back then was to
never tow faster than 50mph. I have said my bit...now I will shut up!  ;-)

Scott