[VAL] 62 Tradewind toilet

Hi list,

I'm finishing out the plumbing in this little darling, now as for the way
this toilet is supposed to function.  Right now, if I open the faucet next to the
toilet it fills the toilet completely up, is this normal or is there a
shutoff float of some sort that's not functioning (to go along with everything else
that wasn't functioning) properly or is it that everytime it's used you must
manually open and close the faucet?  I don't want to try and fix something that
isn't broken.  Please advise.

Bebe Gordon
62 Tradewind
trying to beat the hot weather in Lafayette LA