[VAL] RE: VAL Digest V2 #219

This is a generic reply, too much trouble to cut and paste quotes ;>)

Vulkem can be kept in the freezer indefinitely...I guess. I cleaned out my
freezer the other day and found a 3 year old tube that after thawing was
still good. When I open a can or tube of anything I usually write the date
on it in marker, that way I can tell right away just how long it has been
around and if it is any good or not.

Don't need the dually truck to tow an AS with, in SOME cases it will add to
the stability but is not necessary.

Ace (Fogdall) is the place! I started buying parts from them a few years ago
and they have not let me down yet. If all else fails call your regular AS
dealer, the factory apparently still produces windows for the 69 and up
vintage units, I was able to get a replacement Vista View...but you will
probably end up replacing the entire assembly...

Aaron