[VAL] Gray/Black Water Tanks

With Tramper being a '62 Globetrotter, we too have no gray water tank  (duh
-- the learning curve grows !) and when Ronnie mentioned plumbing the gray
into the black, we were told NO !  You  fill your black up too fast  and can be a
"real" pain.  It was suggested that we buy 1 of  those portable, wheeled
plastic tanks that could be used for gray water and  easily disposed of which made
perfect sense to us.  Suggestions, comments,  advice and assistance ?

Also, I am tackling new curtains next week but read that the  reason the
glass seems opaque or tinted over the sink is because  Airstream didn't want
curtains there because they could get wet ?

As an update, we are using my molded plastic "T" in GlobeTrotter for  the
Tramper & painting it gold to match the remaining letters since  they are
definitely plastic.  However, have also purchased an original  metal Globetrotter
logo in case the ours goes. And, Tramper  is a California Airstream.  Thank all
of you for your advice and  assistance.

(Tom, don't want to meddle, but when there are different opinions on  what to
do, wish everyone would give "FINAL" updates on what they did and  the
results -- would help us all I think. What do you think?)

Finally, we remain a 1 Airstream family -- the '72 down the road was
wonderful but Airstream made many improvements in 10 years & we decided that  it was
more than we needed to tackle right now (kinda why we have Model T's  instead
of Roadmasters -- we know our abilities & limitations & the more  you have,
the more you have to fix when it breaks!)

In His Grip,

Anne (& Ronnie) Mollere