Re: [VAL] fresh water pump

While were on the subject of boondocking,  My active 90 year old mother and I
are selling the house and moving into a triple slide parkmodel home to put on
my RV lot up hear in WA state.  Were  getting a 1957 Cadillac to tow our 1958
Airstream in for trips in the North West.  How ever, we want to tow the Park
model down to AZ and boondock next winter.  Okay, what I'm getting at is I saw
that Camping world has a 40 gal. heavy duty water bag that you can fill on
top the cab of your truck,  and refill your trailer water tank from.  You just
drive to a local water faucet and fill it, then  fill the trailer from the top
of the truck cab by gravity.  It would work too if you had a pump failure
because the truck cab is 6' up and you'd have gravity flow in the trailer.
Vanessa and Virginia
1958 Overlander 26'