[VAL] Dented cab roof re: fresh water pump

Guess that water tank should have gone into the *bed* of the pickup.  Maybe
he'd have been better off if he'd had food grade (lined for food) steel
barrels that would fit inside the *bed* and under a topper if that was why
he put the tank on the roof of the cab in the first place.

It is possible to pick up for next to nothing in cost the "lined" food-grade
steel barrels used to deliver Coke syrup in bulk to eateries.

I know of one guy that never had to buy beer all summer long when he used
steel barrels as described above to bring fresh water not only for himself
but others who "boon-docked" on the beaches of eastern Long Island.  He
really needed the beer as he said he actually did break into a sweat now and
then as he drained the water from his steel Coke barrels into the potable
water tanks of others; said it was "really a tough job!" ;))  I bet it was.

Tom Meeker
WBCCI 5303