Re: [VAL] Drain tube from AC

Tom,

     I have a 69 Overlander and it came out just below  the bulk head on the
curb side. The tube was plastic and extended thru the floor  and belly pan.
Our unit has a curb side galley, as you stand facing the sink the  drain is to
our immediate right.

    I replace my Armstrong A/C 2 years ago, but I never  removed the hose or
the elbow that connected from it to the bottom of the old  unit.

    If it will help I can send you a picture of the  location. Mine is hidden
behind the draw curtain at the beginning of the  hall way. Again because it
is so well hidden, I simply left it in place.

Martin and Rachel  Hughey
WBCCI 10212, Vintage A/S
1969 International and 1961  Bambi