Re: [VAL] Drain tube from AC

Thanks for all the information.  I am at work so I can't get out and  look at
the trailer.  When I get home tonight I will check out the curb  side looking
for a copper tube.  As far as I know,  I bought this  trailer from the second
owner.  The original owner did not add AC and the  manual (I believe)
describes this unit with factory Armstrong AC.  I will  have to check the manual
again to make sure this is the case.  If there is  no factory installed drain for
the AC....where does the water from the drain pan  go?  If the AC was
installed by someone other than the factory, don't they  include a drain line?  I
guess if they do...it could be anywhere.   Aren't these trailers fun!

Thanks again for the help

Tom Fairbank
1969 Tradewind (with AC drain directly on the carpet in the middle of the
trailer)