RE: [VAL] Drain tube from AC

Tom,

Everyone who is telling you where their drain tube is has or had an original
Armstrong A/C installed at the factory. That is why they have a built in
drain tube. For rigs that were not equipped with an A/C at the factory, when
they were built, there will be no drain tube pre-installed until 1970. So,
your Tradewind is, unfortunately, one year short of when Airstream began
preinstalling drain tubes. Sorry, but I am in the same boat as you with my
'66 GT and '66 Overlander, neither one had a factory installed A/C, and so
neither has a pre-installed drain tube.

Forrest