Re: [VAL] Drain tube from AC

Glyn,

In our 1969 29' International Ambassador with the original Armstrong a/c the
drain tube comes down through the forward bulkhead on the curbside where the
bedroom (twins) meets the galley.

As you enter our vintage trailer the galley is to the left, then the
bulkhead made of walnut veneer, then the curbside twin bed, then the aft
bulkhead which is also the shower wall on the backside of that same
bulkhead.

As I recall there is a small drain tube that extends *through* the belly
skin, inside of the tires on the curbside.  I know it's in the area in front
of or just about in front of the forward axle.

Does this help?

Tom
WBCCI 5303