RE: [VAL] Re: WBCCI acceptance of other trailers

Hi,

Here's a naive question:  Does the requirement for self-contained effluent
storage tanks mean that my Bubble, with neither black- nor gray-water
storage capability, is not welcome at rallies?  The sink and toilet both
drain out the same 3-inch sewer pipe which I've fitted with a universal
adapter to accept a Thetford hub on a sewer hose.  So far we've only
"camped" at full-service parks and even then have been careful what is
flushed down the toilet.  We do have a 10 gallon "blue lagoon" Tote-along
but haven't used it yet.  Is it legal to dump both black and gray water
into it at a rally?

Gary