[VAL] Dump Valve

Thank you all for the assistance with my dump valve leakage. After
crawlling under the trailer and inspecting the dump valve, I found
that there are 2 outlets that come into the main pipe below the valve
itself (it appear to be shut and working) -- 1 leads from the shower
and 1 leads from the sink ---  it appears that my water is coming from
1 or both of these. I guess this is considered "gray water" and what
do you do with it when you don't have hook ups.  I am supposing that I
put a wash tub under there while in Oklahoma to keep the ground dry ?

Ronnie
'62 Globe rotter
'26 T Model
'24 T Model