[VAL] Accessory step storage bracket.

    All, I just bought the second step available for my 1969 Caravel and
other years around it.

    A few weeks ago someone posted images and dimensions of the step and as
I recall, the storage bracket for it.  I must have saved that link too well
because now when I need it, I can't find it.  Can any of you help with
getting to it or failing that, with an image of the bracket with dimensions?

    As always, thanks to all of you for your boundless and right-on help,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA