[VAL] Silver Streak Trailers

Here is the latest message posted by Ben Harper on my website:

-Tom

I need a little help.

I have had several offers from restoration shops and private parties to buy
all of the inventory, not the trailers, just the inventory.

Though I am very tempted to do so, I have a concern now about doing so after
receiving so many emails from vintage owners and their needs for parts. I now
realize that it is the inventory that is the treasure that everyone has been
seeking and selling it to a single source may not be the best for the
collective owners of vintage Silver Streak Trailers.

My major concern would be the the inventory would be jacked up to a very high
and unfair price. Even though I know that the value of anything is the cost
that the market will bear, I believe that my Grandfather would be very
disappointed with the aspect of only a select few being able to obtain parts
to restore and enjoy their trailers.

So here is my question to all of you Vintage Fans. How would you like to see
this inventory sold / distributed?

After 3 days of emails, I now know that I want to take a very fair approach to
the sale of the inventory.

Please feel free to email your suggestions to me. I will sort through them
over the next several days and then post the process I feel most fair.

Thanks
Ben Harper