Re: [VAL] '54 Liner

I think they have been outlawed. Years ago there  was a lot of talk and
stories about split rims, killing and maiming people  working on remounting these
tires. To but it bluntly they are dangerous.  You may find it difficult, to
find folks out on the road who will work with  them. I worked in a service
station in the early sixties, my manager would  not allow us to work with them. Many
things change along the way, it is  time to move on to a better wheel and
avoid problems. Fix it now so it will not  be a headache later.

Martin and Rachel  Hughey
WBCCI 10212, Vintage A/S
1969 International and 1961  Bambi