[VAL] Silver Streaks...

Here is the latest from Ben Harper on his plans for the inherited Silver
Streak inventory.

-Tom
__________________________________

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my request for help / ideas on how to
move the inventory I have inherited.

I have received many, many suggestions of many different kinds from many
different sources. All of the suggestions have been helpful and I am sure will
all ultimately lead me to a final decision on how to best manage this process.

I would like to let everyone know that at this time, and to many of your
wishes, I will not be selling the inventory to a sole purchaser. Almost
everyone expressed concern about what would ultimately happen to the inventory
and what the final cost might be. So I decide that I will come up with a means
to sell the invntory at a individual level with quantity limits on each type
of item per purchaser. I am not sure exactly how I will set this up, but plan
on having it sorted out with in the next 10 - 14 days.

At which time I will notify Tom Patterson (email / message board) of the
process and the Web Address for inventory viewing and purchasing.

Some items are going to be held in reserve for Professional Restoration
Groups, like Vintage Vacations, so that they can continue the ground up
restorations with as much N.O.S. (New Old Stock) pieces. Items such as the
pre-cut aluminum section panels, frame rails and other like items will be
sorted out on a 50 / 50 basis. 50% for individual purchase, the other 50% for
high quantity purchase.

I hope that everyone will find this portion of the process fair for all.

Thanks
Ben Harper