[VAL] Silver Streak trailers

Looks like the response to Ben Harper's Message Board posting on my site has
been overwhelming.  Below is a copy of his latest posting in which he explains
how he intends to proceed.

I will forward all additional information that I receive on to this list as
soon as I receive such information.

-Tom

 Hello Again,

First, I would like to personally thank Tom Patterson for forwarding my
posting to so many different vintage trailer sites, as well as providing such
a great forum for vintage trailer owners.

I would also like to let everyone know that I have been receiving many emails,
at a rate I wasn't quite prepared for, and that I am making every effort to
respond to everyones requests.

In the last 2 days I have received more than 300 emails requesting everything
from manuals to appliances, Linens to the purchase of the trailers.

I appreciate everyones patience while I sort through the emails. As I stated
in an earlier posting, I will be setting up a website with digital photos of
the trailers and a full accounting of the inventory.

I will post and email Tom Patterson when the site is up, seeing that he seems
to be one of the foremost authorities on getting information out to all of the
Vintage Fans.

Sincerely
Ben Harper