RE: [VAL] Re: Still Here!

Hi Patti,
I put a ARE on my Ram 2500 back in '98 and love it!  We opted for the rear
opening hatch that has a small glass door in the middle of the opening
hatch.  This gives us access to the bed without having the tailgate in the
way.  We can use the small door or open the whole hatch and have access to
the entire bed width.  The paint match was great and we've not had a problem
with it since new.  NFI, just a satisfied customer.
Aren't diesels great??!!  Gotta love 'em - the best tow vehicle we've ever
had!
Pete