Re: [VAL] Re: Still Here!

Hi Patti:

    Good to hear from you.  Sorry I didn't reply to your earlier
stitches E-mail but have been distracted with client's legal problems.
Sounds like all will work out on your shoulder.

    If you have a solar controller for the solar panel, the batteries
should not overcharge.  If you don't have a solar charge controller but
have only one solar panel, you are probably OK too, as one panel would
be hard pressed to overcharge a battery.

    Most people get a pickup bed cap with a lift gate, which means you
have to crawl forward into the bed to retrieve things up front.  I don't
know if they make them for short bed pickups, but I like the commercial
toppers with side hinged rear doors and lift-up top-hinged window panels
along the sides like these Gemtops:

http://www.gemtopmfg.com/

They are functional and purposeful, a practical commercial design.

    The State of Colorado does not discriminate against pick up trucks,
so your Silverado will be welcomed and free to roam out here.

     Overcast and in the 30's out here, just like I remember N.Y.!

Fred