Re: [VAL] Re: Still Here!

Patti:
   I've had 4 trucks and 4 SnugTop camper shells. They have held up very
well. Mine have all had a type of fabric top to which Velcro will stick
and you can hang lots of stuff (fly rods) that way. I've always gotten
the type that "mate" to the truck and so there's not an additional
window - but I have a rear slider window and can actually crawl from
the truck into the cab via the rear window. You'll like it once you
cover up - you will lose some rear visibility so you might want to look
into putting a Fresnel lens on the rear window of the shell. Most of
the caps have tinted glass on all the windows including the rear and
this can be a real pain at night when backing up - I put in some very
bright halogen back-up lights that are on their own switch.
Jo Ann