Re: [VAL] Captain Tolley - United Kingdom products - Thetford Cassettes

Did a Google search on "serviced pitches."   Most of the hits were UK.  Term
pitches apparently comes from pitching tents on a site.  Also mentioned hard
pitches for vans and carravans.  Some places had Standard and Serviced
Pitches.  They mentioned electricity, water and toilet and laundry
facilities.  They don't seem to use sewer hookups as we are accustomed to,
hence the cassette toilets that are so popular.  Also mentioned havings loos
on site.  Gives a new meaning to the song "here we go loop-de-loo," doesn't
it?

Neal