[VAL] Overlander Toilet Question

We have a 1965 Overlander, with the toilet under the formed fiberglass
seat/shelf. The slide valve leaks when the pedel is depressed. I removed the
toilet, disassembled the toilet, and found cracks in the plastic slide unit.
Does anyone know of replacementb parts for a Thetford that old, does anyone
one have an old toilet with that part servicable, or know of a replacement
toilet without cutting out the fiberglass?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck & Lynn
1965 Overlander
1949 Airstream Southwind