[VAL] Captain Tolley - United Kingdom products - Thetford Cassettes

What with the recent talk about Captain Tolley - I stopped by my local West
Marine store near Lake Union here in Seattle today to read the information
label on a bottle of Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure - and was
intrigued by the sound of it.  They had an ample supply of the stuff on
their racks.

http://www.captaintolley.com

Also - here is a bit of info on it from an epoxy products website:

http://www.epoxyproducts.com/capt.html

By the time I got home I'd forgotten the direct http address in the United
Kingdom for Captain Tolley - so went to look for it via Google tonight and
could not find it....the product I'd looked at in West Marine had a "uk"
suffix to the http address...which just would not pull up - nor would it
show via Google.  But I finally found it via Yahoo (and it now has a ".com"
suffix.)

In the process of searching through United Kingdom RV info I came across an
English Caravan supply store - and found this  page which showed a type of
waste water handler I'd not seen before (though I don't shop for water water
handlers very often...) anyway it looked like another good way of "moving"
gray and black water.

The Aquaroll:

(also have a chuckle over the "Water Geezer Mains Adapter")

http://www.caravanadditions.co.uk/acatalog/Aquaroll.html

Actually - of interest to me is the design of the Watermaster - as it
mentions the ability to carry a "cassette" to a waste disposal site.  I have
been looking at the "cassette" type RV toilets to "adapt" into my '57 Flying
Cloud - to bypass the need for a black water tank.

http://www.thetford.com/portable_cassette.cfm

I'm interested in the C-200 model with the swivel seat.

With something like the "Wastemaster" cart - you could haul your graywater
held in the Wastemaster along with your black water held in the cassette -
to the dump site all in one trip - while remaining parked and set up for an
extended stay in a park with dump facilities.

Just sharing a few items I came across while looking for more info on
Captain Tolley - since there has been so much talk about it recently.

RL