Re: [VAL] Overlander Toilet Question

Hi Chuck and Lynn,
I have a 1966 Overlander in which I replaced the toilet.  I purchased and
installed the ceramic Sea___?___ brand toilet (the trailer is at storage
right now or I would check the correct brand name.)  Nevertheless I removed
the old toilet which was unfortunately discarded and installed the new
model.  It is a short profile model and rests up on a metal bracket yet
resides mostly under the white plastic enclosure.  The flushing peddle
slipped through the existing hole with a little altering.  It has worked
wonderfully for 12 years.  If I had it to do again I would have purchased
the "large" bowl size, simply because it would be closer to the size of a
standard home toilet.
If you would like more info I will be happy to elaborate.
Good luck, GAS