Re: [VAL] Grants Pass OR Ralley

Hi All:

For what? Wouldn't an individual's insurance do the same thing?
Liability especially if one had an umbrella policy? This whole
insurance business and litigation fear is paralyzing our society. I
teach women to shoot handguns for self-defense and so far, going
"naked" - no insurance, but cover all the bases ...has worked well. I
think more M.D.'s could do the same. If an individual shows best
diligence or due diligence, they'd be ok. I just got done attending an
8-day malpractice trial of a local M.D. - the jury took one hour to
return a not guilty verdict. Hopefully the pendulum is swinging back
toward individual responsibility. I know this will probably spark a
firestorm of horror stories but if they're not first hand experience or
documented, don't. I think maybe that's at the core of my stubbornness
about joining WBCCI.